Dealing with more memory leaks, possibly at the websocket
zephirex.com administrators last edited by zephirex.com
Memory leak management, Step I:
We've been monitoring the situation closely, and have narrowed the fault down to the websocket (as with any other function disabled rendered the same results). Currently we are operating in zero-load, this means that our robot is not listening to any channels available and in fact there is not even a working websocket to be listed under the running processes.
In doing so, our hopes are to find no increase in memory usage over time as we've seen before, the last week we have noticed the memory as high as 10x from its normal operating memory range.
This is a picture at 7am:
As a permanent fix; we may resort to renting out a separate server in the Amazon web services' cloud so as to avoid having our software crash our website down until we have made a good working code.